Click here to Order Online
What is THE BIO-COMPOST ANSWER® & what is its purpose?
THE BIO-COMPOST ANSWER®is an all natural multi-enzyme, biochemical product that accelerates microbiological activity and replication to more rapidly breakdown and transform a wide spectrum of organic and inorganic matter while dissipating odor in livestock manure, plant waste, waste site storage, and other composting applications. It was designed to rapidly stimulates dormant and beneficial, indigenous microbes to multiply and accelerate in the decomposition process of converting waste, fertilizers, chemicals, manure and other materials into PERFECT TOPSOIL– while it controls and eliminates harmful, disease carrying pathogens.
THE BIO-COMPOST ANSWER® generates many trillions of active coenzyme, exo-enzyme, enzyme-secreting microorganisms and indigenous molecules that are able to hydrolyze and biodegrade efficiently the various forms of out-of-balance and overabundant animal waste found in the growout system. Due to THE BIO-COMPOST ANSWER® being very selective when it comes to activating certain microbes, it has also shown to out-compete and out-perform non-beneficial pathogens for the essential necessities of life– keeping the composting matter in a highly oxygenated state. It enzymatically alters the physical structure of suspended solids, causing those substances to separate more efficiently as it remediates toxic, hazardous conditions– making it the perfect addition for compost piles, lagoons, and in house composting. This makes it possible to stimulate microorganisms in both aerobic and anaerobic conditions.
THE BIO-COMPOST ANSWER® is an 'Electro-Compost' composting aid:
- Increases The Biological Activity In Mortality Compost Bins Tanks & In Manure-Collection Areas Such As Lagoons, Ponds & Compost Piles
- Stimulate and accelerate beneficial, dormant microbial life
- Accelerates The Rate Of Composting
- Can Reduce The Composting Time By Up To 66% & A Reduction In Solids Up To 70% Within 30 Days With Only 3 Applications Compaction
- Decreases Fly Population Between 70-80%
The Bio-Compost Answer® Impacts
- BIOLOGICAL IMPACTS:
- Accelerates the speed of composting
- Improves odor control
- Protects against Ammonia buildup
- Boosts oxygen levels in the compost pile
- Stimulates & accelerates dormant microbial life
- Increases fat, triglyceride & protein breakdown
- Aids in cellulose degradation
- PHYSICAL IMPACTS:
- Sanitizes foggers & misters
- Lowers mortality rate
- Reduces sickness & pathogens
- Transforms livestock manure into organic plant nutrients
- Strengthen microbial survival rate
- Aids in creating rich topsoil with extensive moisture
- ELECTRICAL IMPACTS:
- Accelerates microbiological activity
- Improves composting in lagoons & piles
- Improves in house composting
- Stimulates positive microbes to crowd out harmful pathogens
- Accelerates the decomposition & deodorization of all organically based residues
- Assists in nitrification & denitrification reduces detrimental effects of toxic levels of nitrates
- Stimulates both anaerobic & aerobic bacteria to help transform a high percentage of the inorganic portion of manure into a natural, organic form
- CHEMICAL IMPACTS:
- Eliminates withdrawal times
- Helps experience faster cleanouts
- Reduces harmful levels of Nitrogen
- Decreases the buildup of inorganic Phosphorus levels
- Increases the organic Phosphorus nutrient profile
- Reduces E. Coli bacteria
- Helps balance pH level
- Promotes waste remediation
- Reduces the harmful effects of phosphorus located in animal manure
Results may vary based upon your properties soil, water, and weather. We ask that you complete a soil test before you apply The Answer® product line and again after each harvest to see the products impact and potential.
How is it packaged?
THE BIO-COMPOST ANSWER®:
Net Contents: 9.46 L (2.5 US gal) Net Weight: 9.46 kg (20.85 lb)
Net Contents: 3.78 L (1 US gal) Net Weight: 3.78 kg (8.33 lb)
Sewer Lines and Drains: Monthly or as needed, pour 8 oz down drain.
Grease Traps: Add 1 gal every 2 weeks or as needed.
Odor Abatement: Mix 1:10 to 300 with water and spray or mist over surface area.
Manure Lagoons, Waste Ponds and Septic Tanks: Use one gal per acre foot (326,000 gal) of volume every two to four weeks or as needed. May be injected, poured or sprayed over surface. Most effective when used in conjunction with The Frozen-Flame Answer® at a rate of 4 units of The BIO-COMPOST ANSWER® to 2 units of The Frozen-Flame Answer®.
Animal Facilities: Poultry and Hog Houses, Feedlots, Pet Facilities: Every 2 weeks or as needed (daily is acceptable).
Post Wash: Mix 1gal The BIO-COMPOST ANSWER® per 100 gal water and spray over entire area.
Fog: Mix 1 gal The BIO-COMPOST ANSWER® per 300 gal water and fog 20 seconds per 15 minutes during daylight hours.
(326,000 gal) of volume every two to four weeks or as needed. May be injected, poured or sprayed over surface. Most effective when used in conjunction with The Frozen-Flame Answer®