Click here to order online
What is THE LIVESTOCK ANSWER® & what is its purpose?
THE LIVESTOCK ANSWER®, also known as ‘Nature’s Very Own Probiotic,’ is a microbial driven formula that provides enhanced nutrition through overall digestion to support optimum health and performance of production animals of all shapes and sizes. Unlike other probiotic and enzyme products, THE LIVESTOCK ANSWER® is not a pill or an injection. It’s an all natural probiotic, enzyme and digestive aid dry feed additive that supports an animals overall gut and digestive system– stimulating their natural immune systems, reducing or even eliminating the use of antibiotics. After all, 70% of an animals overall health is based off their digestive system.
THE LIVESTOCK ANSWER® aids in breaking down feed faster, enhance to the uptake of nutrients for more rapid absorption, increasing the availability of minerals, vitamins, proteins (amino acids), starches (alcohols, sugars, organic acids, esters), and fibers.
It meets all standards and requirements set by the American Association of Feed Control Officials, Inc. (AAFCO), and U.S. Government Agencies. It does not contain any growth hormones. All ingredients are non-toxic, all natural, and enzyme-based.
THE LIVESTOCK ANSWER® is an Nature's Very Own Natural Probiotic:
- Consists of 7 Probiotics Strands & 10 Enzymes Sources
- Can Reduce Cleanup Time Between 40–50%
- Reduces Or Even Eliminate Antibiotics
- Reduces Feed Consumption (Up to 25%)
- Reduces Animal Stress (Due to heat, cold, wetness)
- Reduces Illness& Death Loss
- Reduces Internal& External Parasites
- Reduces Joint & Bone Pain
- Reduces Skin Allergies& Food Intolerance
- Reduces Scours& Respiratory Problems
May be used on the following:
• Beef Cattle: Calves, Cattle on pasture and Feedlot Cattle.
• Dairy Cattle: Starter, Growing Heifers, Bulls and Dairy Cows, Lactating Dairy Cattle and Non-Lactating Dairy Cattle.
• Swine: Pre-Starter, Starter, Grower, Finisher, Gilts, Sows and Adult Boars and Lactating Gilts and Sows.
• Poultry: Layer, Broilers and Broilers Breeders.
• Turkey: Starting/Growing, Finisher, Laying and Breeder.
• Equine: Foal, Mare, Breeding and Maintenance.
• Sheep and Goats: Starter, Grower, Finisher, Breeder and Lactating.
How it is used
Add 2.5 lbs (1.134 kg) of The Livestock Answer® to 2,000 lbs (907.2 kg) of mixed dry feed and blend well for the following:
- Feed Lot Cattle: Feeders, Replacement Heifers, Brood Cows, Bulls;
- Dairy: Growing Heifers, Bulls, Dairy Beef, Lactating Dairy Cattle, Non-Lactating Dairy Cattle;
- Equine: Mares, Breeding, Maintenance; Sheep and Goats;
- Poultry: Breeder, Broiler, Layer, Duck, Geese, Turkey;
- Swine: Gestating and Lactating Sows and Gilts, Growers, Finishers, Gilts, Sows, Adult Boars;
- Small Pets: Cats, Dogs, Rabbits, and Other Household Pets.
- Overall animal health through complete digestion → Strengthening overall immune system function
- Weight gain & muscle definition
- Improves behavior, increase in energy & stamina
- Stimulates & supports existing gut microbes
- Enhanced digestive capacity of the intestine
- Increase feed conversion & efficiency
- Healthier & shinier coat / Strengthening of feather condition
- Enhances ability to uptake nutrients from feed
- Joint & bone health
- Aids in strengthening immunity to disease
- Overall productivity
- Improved growth rate & performance
- Increases animal’s vitality
- Improves Palatability
- Improved weaning rate
- Speed of healing
- Improves Production → Healthy newborns
- Improves waste and odor remediation
- Aids in reducing toxins from the body
- Supports normal bacterial balance
- Reduces food intolerance
- Normal bowel movements
- Decrease in scours & respiratory problems
- Reduces feed consumption (Up to 25%)
- Ammonia in manure & urine → Reducing overall waste odor → Fly population
- Reduces animal stress (cold, heat, wetness, parasites)
- Aids against skin issues, allergies & rashes
- Reduces parasite infestations (Fleas, ticks & worms)
- Decrease in death rate
- Improves gas & bad breath
- Decrease in morbidity
- Strengthens intestinal health
Results may vary based upon your properties soil, water, and weather. We ask that you complete a soil test before you apply The Answer® product line and again after each harvest to see the products impact and potential.
- Use Directions
- Product Label
- Package Options
- Product Info
FEEDING DIRECTIONS:Add appropriate amount of THE LIVESTOCK ANSWER® to dry feed as per instructions below, and mix well.
To each 2,000 lbs (907.2 kg) dry feed, add…
FOR CATTLE: Feed Lot Cattle and Dairy Cows:
Up to 600 lbs (272.2kg) 6.6 lb (3.0 kg)
600 to 1,200 lbs (272.2 to 544.3 kg) 4.5 lb (2.0 kg)
Over 1,200 lbs (544 kg) 2.2 lb (1.0 kg)
Pre-starter and Starter 5.5 lb (2.5 kg)
Grower 4.4 lb (2.0 kg)
Finisher 3.3 lb (1.5 kg)
Boars; Gestating, Lactating and Dry Sows 1.7 lb (0.8 kg)
FOR POULTRY: Layers and Broilers:
0 to 8 weeks 5.5 lb (2.5 kg)
9 to 12 weeks 4.1 lb (1.9 kg)
13 to 18 weeks 2.8 lb (1.3 kg)
19 weeks to finish 1.7 lb (0.8 kg)
FOR EQUINE:Mares, Breeding, Maintenance 2.5 lbs (1.1 kg)
FOR SHEEP and GOATS:2.5 lbs (1.1 kg)
FOR SMALL ANIMALS and PETS:2.5 lbs (1.1 kg)
Always consult your Distributor for specific application rates and information.
THE LIVESTOCK ANSWER®is a proprietary blend of 7 probiotics, 10 enzymes, fulvicmineral electrolytes, several yeasts and other digestive aide ingredients that are known to aide in the digestion and assimilation of feed substances such as starch, cellulose, triglycerides and proteins that support the probiotics.
INGREDIENT GUARANTEE: The 25-lb (11.3 kg) bag contains the following:
10 Active Enzyme Ingredients:
Amylase 247,450 DU
Protease 83,983 HUT
Acid Protease 182 SAPU
Cellu lase 9,598 CU
Glucoamy lase 37 AGU
Beta Glucana se 5,750 BGU
Mannanase 30,683 MNU
Alpha Galactosidase 325 GalU
Xylanase 9,685 XU
Diastase 937 DP
7 Active Probiotic Ingredients:
Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS-1 20 billion CFU
Bacillus coagulans 20 billion CFU
Lactobacillus casei 8 billion CFU
Lactobacillus plantarum 8 billion CFU
Lactobacillus salivarius 8 billion CFU
Bifidobacterium lactis 8 billion CFU
Streptococcus thermophilus 8 billion CFU
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Amorphous Silica; Kaolin; Reed-sedge peat; Dried yeast; Water; Maltodextrin.
A few states require specific information. If your state is not listed below, use the "GENERAL" label.
The Livestock Answer® - Sold by the bag or pallet. Comes in a 25 pound bag (40 bags) per pallet.
1000 lbs per pallet
What are PROBIOTICS and what is their IMPACT?
Probiotics are the world's most scientifically advanced microbial feed additives that lead to positive results of building the animal’s overall immune system through digestion, due to beneficial microbes. The difference is that our proprietary blend of probiotics and enzymes are formulated into a dry feed additive that is odorless, tasteless and contains top of the line human approved, organic listed ingredients!
THE LIVESTOCK ANSWER® introduces billions of beneficial gut microbes with each application to stimulates and supports existing gut microbes. It increases livestock’s ability to uptake nutrients from feed and absorb the full nutrition out of it. As an outcome of implementing THE LIVESTOCK ANSWER® into their daily feeding program, it improves overall animal health, digestion, immune system and vitality.
EC&S has created this high value, dry feed additive that can increase feed quality and delivers outstanding impact on your operating margins. By adding THE LIVESTOCK ANSWER® into your farm animals daily feeding program, you will see driven results from optimal health, enhanced production, improved performance, increased profitability and waste cleanup reduced up to fifty percent.
Click here to order online